Hot Springs, AR - Restaurants & Bars
- Deluca's Pizza: http://delucashotsprings.com/ The best pizza I've ever eaten. If you like spicy food, the Patsy Searcy Pie is wonderful. Also ask if there are any pastas being served when you are there. The very best chicken parmesan in the world is served here (when they have it).
- Colorado Grill: http://www.coloradogrillandbar.com/ A solid southwest / Mexican food restaurant with a great atmosphere. Everyone should be able to find something they like. We suggest the Denver Nachos!
- SQZBX Pizza: https://sqzbx.com/ Another pizza place on the list? Yep! Really cool environment and the pizza crust is awesome. We like the Ham & Pineapple or the Wide Load.
- The Pancake Shop: http://www.pancakeshop.com/ This one is breakfast only but is worth mention. If you get there mid-morning, be prepared to wait, but the wait is worth it for a hearty and good breakfast.
- The Ohio Club: https://www.theohioclub.com/history Is a staple in Hot Springs, AR and has been around since 1905.
- The Vault: https://www.vault723.com/ A really cool environment and food to match. The Vault is on the pricy side, but is well worth it.
- Rolando's Restaurante: https://rolandosrestaurant.com/hot-springs-location/ Really good Ecuadorian food! If the weather permits, ask to sit on the back patio.
- 501 Prime: https://www.501prime.com/ I'm calling this one downtown, but it's really downtown adjacent. Really good food, a good bar, and a great environment.
- Via Roma (On Malvern): https://www.facebook.com/Via-Roma-Italian-Restaurant-156088667783568/ Order the Linguine con frutti di mare if you like sea food. Sautéed black mussels, shrimp, scallops, baby clams, and calamari... it's awesome.